Sunday, September 20, 2009

this is an update

im hiding out for a while in skan town. so far its been productive.
slept in, watched edward scissor hands, ate thanksgiving dinner with the pack of siblings/nephews/matt/uncle bud and aunt wino. now im watching a new hope.

im relaxing. plotting my next moves in life.

next step is seeing zombieland. im convinced my life will be better once i see this movie.

also i kinda miss jason. ill see him monday, so 7 days and counting? not realy counting down for that.

20 days till my vacation, 23 days till im in AZ, my escape.

as far as things go with the next few weeks, monday the 5th we are having a bbq, just need to get the grill to my house, then on my birthday, im smashing my piggu, exicution style. hes fat with over $400 hopefully. if ive counted right. im sure i have. my trunk is filled with cans, and my jar is stuffed with pennies. i still got one check left. we will have fun.

heading to penn. for my birthday because aparently the only way i can do something for it is by spending it there while people see hannahs show. i however will be searching for fireworks with jason. i also get sonic.

thats about it for now.

No comments: