Wednesday, September 9, 2009

car hates me

jason and i pretty much patched things up. ive realized hes a moron and dosent quite know hes not doing anything right when he does these things that piss me off. this was shown the other day. we took mr porter for a labor day run by himself at jamesville beach, no little dog to piss him off. we had fun, jason was reffering to porter as "our dog". we got baccon flavoed sunflower seeds, it was nice. we were in the car plotting where to eat before the show when he sais "wanna hear something funny" (insert something not funny, but offensive to me about the issue with tom) i was just in shock. i yelled "how the fuck is that funny?"

in short, hes a moron, and needs me to punch him when he does these things because he dosent realize the harm he does.

the night before the show was amazing fun, we went to his cousins wedding (not the fun part) the reception was cool (still not as fun as what happen next) then we drive home. my entire exhaust falls off my car on 690, while still attatched somewhere. (thats the fun part) so we are in nice clothes, on the side of the road on the phone with dad. we decide to drive home, dragging this the whole way making noises that sound like my car is dieing. next day we fixed it with a coat hanger, while waiting for dad to get his guy to take care of it.

dad is amazing fun sometimes lol he changed his cell number but still has it blocked. so i cant call him back because he never told me what the number is.

is it october yet?

No comments: