Wednesday, September 30, 2009

on the subject of stupid boys

jason was over the other day, and after almost 2 weeks of no contact, he was in the mood to be nice.
we went to altos for some burrito amazingness, then went to wegmans where he picked up the bacon chocolate bar for me with out me knowing (btw its yummy) then we came home to watch movies.

i forgot what movie we were watching but i realized how silly jason is when it comes to emotion. he holds it back so much that he dosent know how to express it. you have to look carefull to notice it. while watching the gangster movie that i dont remember what the name of it was, i noticed that anytime the main guy did something with his girl, kissed her, got married and such in the movie, jason would rub my back or neck or hold my hand. he expresses affection when he sees it on tv. its kinda funny, but kinda sweet? iduno just something i noticed.

we went for tea last night with some work friends and once again, his arm around me because wayne was doing it to jess, and scott was being affectionate to kelly.

tea is always amazing. and theres no place quite like roji. where kathleen makes our stuff for us and gives a dash of sarcasm.



i have 10 days till my vacation officialy starts, which means in 13 days ill be in AZ. tomorow is pay day which gives me a sigh of relief as there is nothing else i can do to add to my vacation moneys.

birthday soon, but that just means sonic with jason.

work now.

No comments: