Tuesday, September 1, 2009

apathy, because its easy?

its that time of year when it takes actual concentration to eat. not that i cant eat, i just dont. stress, anxiety, and just general apathy cause me to wake up from my mid day nap only to realize i have yet to eat anything, but if i eat now, ill ruin my dinner with jasons family later tonight. its weird. im weird. you know this.

i went to the fair yesterday, only to find that much like christmas has been for me for the last few years, the fair is no longer what it was. i met up with uncle bud and aunt linda, watched some ducks race, then wandered off by myself to find mom who feeds me, only because i knew i NEEDED to eat at some point in the day, and she feeds me for free. (see i know i need to eat, i just forget to eat)
when she got done with work we went to the center of progress building, where dad had found these little self stable eco systems in plastic cube thingys? they are kinda cool and have 2 little frogs in them. you feed them once a week and all is good. theres a snail in there too i think. anyway, in usual dad fassion, he saw these, thought they were the coolest thing on earth, got one for hannah and mom and now my kitchen needed one so he got me one too. i named them remmy and wade, like gambit and deadpool.

mom took me home and i went to go get jason, for our fair adventure.
we wandered, he ate random food, i played the bowling game and lost $7 on it. then we went home. we were only there for a few hours. we did all we wanted to do, looked at the bunnies (i miss harvey)

just seemed, blah, like no magic like there was before? even last year was the same as all years but i managed to psych myself up about monkey races and wine slushies and hanging out with family, this year no ones there at the same time and there are no shows to see.

i blame stress induced apathy.


YAY HEAD SPLODY!

No comments: