Wednesday, November 11, 2009

your shit in a bag

i guess things have smoothed out. we have talked more than ever. he has alot to work on, i have some things, but its not nearly as bad as him. its true, we have gotten boring, but we are taking steps to make that better.

monday he was over, i napped on the couch while he went into my room to set up the bed for some snuggles and other activity that no one wants to hear about. i forgot that out of rage i bagged up everything hes given me, anything of his that was here, the framed picture of him, and such and set it on top of his pillow on my dresser. when he pulled me into the room, the pillow was on the bed. he saw his stuff, all together in the bag, so unmistakably his, and i knew he felt it. he knows whats going on, he knows hes on thin ice.

tuesday night we went to see the black dahlia murder, and some other bands. he was sweet, i was no longer just standing with him, i was "his gf katy" as he introduced me to any and all people he knew. when we went to taco bell for food, and mine was spicy so i couldnt eat it, he hugged me and offered to get me something else, said he loved me and said we need to go to bong farts after. kt belly safe food.

so i guess all is good. hes trying, im letting him try, but im also keeping my eyes open, because what happened before, will never happen again.

No comments: