Wednesday, November 4, 2009

just once id like a good day off

once again, jason is creating drama.

for the past week or so hes been correcting every thing i say. i cant stress how annoying this is. ive told him to stop. he forgets. i give up.

sunday was fine. we had dinner at mom and dads, it was all good. fun hang outs with dad after everyone left. when we went to leave we were talking about whos house to stay at. my house has a king size bed, no nagging mom, and no dogs. its just us in my giant bed. everyone has room, its good sleep. i thought we could sleep here. but no, jason forgot his headphones and at risk of hearing him complain all night/day i said fuck it we can stay at your house.
when we got to bed, he let both dogs sleep with us in his doubble bed. freya slept btwn us so not only did i not get snuggles with my bf which is the reason i sleep with him in the first place, but she spread out pushing us off the bed in either direction. the result was not good sleep for either of us.
when we woke up we were goofing around and heres where the shit hit the fan. he tickled me from behind so i flailed and accidently elbowed him in the face. his reaction, knowing it was an accident, was to punch me hard 3 times in the side. not cool.
he spent the rest of the morning talking nicer to the dogs than me. i dropped him off at work and spent 4 hours hanging out by myself. we had time to cool off.

we got to his house after work and we were fine. talking about what to do tonight and such. peg asked me if we were ok because she knew there was issues in the morning, when i told her we were both calmed down, she took that as a cue to start shit with jason. he shut down. ignored me, ignored her, wouldnt talk. so im upset now because all i wanted to do on my day off, all i ever want to do on my day off, is to go hang out with jason, get some food, see a movie and now this is going on. i wait 20 min, tell him i did nothing to him and that if he dosent answer me im leaving. no answer. im upset and i go to leave. i let peg know exactly why im leaving and how it was fine untill she started shit. she yells at me about how fucking stupid i am. this is where i completly lost it. no one should call me stupid. i drove home to skan crying the whole way. i called dad, let him know what was up. i got home and dad almost lost his job when he found out about the hitting part.
jason appologized for the shutting down part. i asked if he was happy that because of him his mom called me stupid and hurt my feelings so bad. he said no. i said we need to talk. he said he needs a week off. i want to talk. i see him posting happy posts on facebook while i sit here angry and he wont talk about what happened.

all through this i dont know how to feel.


at least last night i got to hang out with sam and gerrard. i got some form of happy.

No comments: