Thursday, July 8, 2010

ooo shiny

so here i sit, 90 degrees out, in my air conditioned room glued to my new computer.
yes people i have finally gotten rid of the 10 year old dell. id say we got my dads money worth of use out of it and then some.

but this new one, is shiny and new. giant screen. fast. in fact im running youtube, AIM, and blogger at the same time. if jason hadn't wiped my hard drive i would have my itunes running as well. but yea, he wiped the drive so he could use it, turns out he cant, and he neglected to put my music on a flash drive or anything. but he was all excited so i guess it dosent matter. ill just start the process of reloading everything onto my itunes tonight. he even agreed to find anything i didnt have and wanted.

as of today $200 is paid for. so....$568 left. (this is me keeping track since my note with all my info was on my old hard drive)

i bailed on warped tour. just couldnt swing it. i need the money to cover gas for my bufalo adventure in august. i realy only wanted to see bouncing souls and dillenger escape plan anyway.

coheed and cambria are playing the fair for free september 3rd so im over excited about that one. we saw them at the westcott theater recently and it was amazing fun as always. also blues traveler (lol) is playing for free. im probably grabbing a 6 day pass just because i know ill end up being dragged to the fair more than the two times i plan on.

my katatonia fund has been cut down to $500 and thats as far as its getting. after bufalo when i take out the last $40 ill need, im giving mom my bank card till september. keep in mind i KNOW i will not use $500 in 3 days, i just dont trust anything.

im also up to something, i cant really say what yet but once this whole computer is paid for, ill start posting more.

No comments: