Friday, June 18, 2010

the house smells like cookies

crazy days filled with adventure, learning and cookie making! that is what summer is about.

tuesday lisas dad showed me how to fix my breaks. its easy. and was way less expensive than planed. so now i made him cookies, and will pick up some beer for him tomorrow so its not nasty when he gets it. also made cookies for fathers day, my dad will be happy.

wed nights we go to a comedy club for a free web cast radio show. its fucking amazing fun for free. we only buy a few sodas. that has been completing my days off, tuesday singers, wed wise guys for walk up radio. <<
tuesday we are going to ithaca, jason hates the idea of me forcing him to listen to type o the entire way but THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!

thats about all i have to say tonight. im tired and sleepy.

1 comment:

Cyrion TK said...

Long Live Vinnland!!!