Saturday, July 31, 2010

itchy

im itchy for something new. lucky for me this is my last week working 7-4 sundays.
ive been diving head first into this derby stuff, reading blogs from roller girls, getting to know the fun, the ugly and the pain. some days i think i can do it, others i think it will kick my ass, then the whole time im thinking, well wait till it starts.

as of thursday im almost done paying for my computer. found out dad is gonna try to put me back on his insurance for my last year, saving me $120 a month.

tonight is inventory at walmart, so im there specifically to count.

august 6th- i meet jasons dad
august 8th- derby starts
august 14th- alices wedding
september 10-12-mini vacation to phili to see katatonia
september 13th- recovery day that ill probably end up working anyway

im also comming up on 3 years at walmart. i dont care how sad that is, it looks good on a resume. the longer you stay at a job, the more likely someone is gonna think "hey shes reliable and will stay with us" in fact, after working at kinney so long, when i got hired at walmart, they gave me a pay credit for each year ive been there, so i started out higher than alot of people.

so until my debt is paid, until i find a better job, hell, until this economy stops sucking so hard, ill stay at walmart, and bitch about it here ;)


funny thing- if i didnt have to pay rent or anything for one month, i could get rid of all i owe in one pay check. silly how it works. for now i just keep throwing $100-$200 every two weeks at the computer, then at my loan.

yay being an adult!

No comments: