Tuesday, June 3, 2008

sympathy for cobain

[ the sun shines in the bedroom when we play ]
monday sleep overs are the highlight and shortest part of my week. something about waking up next to him makes me happy then the random conversations we can only have laying around bond us. its the fastest 2 days of the week but it leaves me feeling recharged. oh and we played with puppies today.

[beat me out of me]
my stomach hurts. tonight was cut short by cramps ripping through my guts like a barbed wire covered hook. i keep getting them any time im not bleeding. gross i know. but hey this is my new place to vent, and as if you know anything about kurt cobain, you get how both these paragraphs relate to the title of this blog. if you dont, then go read heavier than heaven.



[the raining always starts when you go away]
my bed is more comfy with him in it, even when hes snoring.

No comments: