Monday, June 9, 2008

pharmacy treat bags

i now realize how so many drug addicts get away with scaming doctors. ITS FUCKING EASY!

i went to my doctors today for my cramps issues and also because ive been having alergy attacks that i never had in skan. because aparently camillus is a whole new climate or something. when i got there i found out that i may have this super rare thing with my intestines due to my birth control and any of the other 20 pills i take regularly. then when i said i was up all night thanks to my alergies, she asked if i wanted some codene to make me sleep. well duh. ive never turned down pain killers. ever. even if i dont take them, i keep them, i have a night mare before xmas lunch box that i call my happy box because its filled with any kind of pain killer i can aquire.

she also loaded me up on anti biotics and random amphetimines to kill what is either alergies or a sinus infection.

aparently im bleeding in my intestines. there was a nice anal exam to find that one out. i dont recomend them. not fun.


mom sent me home with 2 of my dads room fans. sucks to be him, kicks ass to be me in my underoos with a fan infront and one in back. im nice and cool. and medicated. woot!

No comments: