Tuesday, December 9, 2008

this is why we cant have nice things

with this whole economy down the shitter thing, ive discovered that banks have become worse.

stupid hotel - didnt take the $50 deposit out of my room rate, over drafted my account, and in turn made me over draft for a dvd at sound garden.

somewhere in the mix of this and not letting me know for 10 days, i end up with $200 in fees

so my days off which should be spent with jason, in bed watching movies and snuggling happy have been spent yelling at banks, checking back with mom for the reccord, and calling the hotel.

instead of paying the fees, the hotel tried to get the bank to reverse them, they wouldnt.
bank calls me, sais i need to pay
called hotel- they try again, call me and say they will pay

tomorow when i call the bank, it all better be straightened out. the bank better have recieved the money into my account. in which case, im closing that account.



im gonna save money the conspiracy theorist way, in my mattress.




on top of all this, ive been hearing insurance quotes, and other such things i need to get figured out so i can drive. i have the license, i have the car, i just need the papers.







if my head does not explode tomorow, ill consider it a good nap day.

No comments: