Wednesday, December 24, 2008

its almost over

i woke up to my buddy/old shift supervisor from kinneys demanding that i come over to the store today before 3. this is a good thing because i have a photo project that i wanted to make and dont trust the people at walmart to not fuck it up. ill also probably get to just get on the machines and make it myself.

its christmas eve, the only part i realy enjoy, the only thing that still has some of the magic left.
we go to uncle tims and its botsfords and booze and it all seems to work out. its more fun than actual christmas which is usualy just mom, dad, hannah and me till my older sibblings come over for dessert. oh and both cats running and jumping in all the gift wrap.

i have yet to get my dads present, ill get it today when im at walmart. made cookies for jason and am picking him up something today as well because im a nice gf.

the highlight of christmas day is when i go get jason and its gonna take me a few hours because we are seeing spirit. fuck yea, frank miller.


off to get my shit together for this not so fun time of the year, but at least its over.

No comments: