Sunday, February 1, 2009

ignore the crunching sound

oh blog. i ignore you too often. lots keeps happening and all i do is sleep.

i seem to have lost tom but this time im not going to call up dad to search his files of dead people. im just going to wait till this girl breaks him and then come to the rescue.

im now working 40 hours a week. 40! my sheet sais i cant work more than 32! im gonna go crazy and if jason complains about being tired when he works 3 days a week im gonna smack him.

i got a new camera. i have given the olympus to mom and dad because the camera i got is a nikon d40. (cameragasm!) 3 frames per second... 6 mega pixles....in camera editing...fuck yea! only cost me an entire pay check but it was well worth it.

i cant get over my desire to hide. its not like things are going bad, they are going well actualy but i just dont want to see people, and i dont even realy want to see jason. i think im going stir crazy in my life. [god damn it itunes, July by katatonia never pops up on my ipod when driving but its come up 2 times in an hour] i may try out a 2 week hide out, just me and my camera, but its too cold out to do it yet, and hes warm, and thus winter= snuggly bed.

project time! jason gave me one of his guitar strings he used and i FINALY found the perfect use for my snowflake obsidian stone i had, necklace time! ive had this thing for about 6 years now, and have yet to find the perfect thing to use it in, now i have.

will post more pictures soon, thanks to the nikon.

No comments: