Tuesday, October 14, 2008

oh man

the past month has been insane. btwn concert issues (mess with my NIN and i flip shit) and birthdays that end in emergancy rooms, lots has happened and will happen.

i bailed on cake due to the guy not getting back to me in time.

my birthday was fun. i drank. i drank alot. and then, i threw up some blood. i texted jason who bitched at me to call mom, ended up in the ER the morning after my party. when i left the ER my room mate louis was going in, which made mom question my party.

tom bailed on NIN. i freaked out, i got angry. then ed came to my rescue. hes coming with me now and its gonna be a good adventure.

i have alice cooper tickets for october 28th with a girl from work. should be lots of fun.

paint ball on the 26th followed by sonic boom six show, im gonna be an abused fairy thanks to the welts ill get from paint ball



btw- i have ulcers in my stomach which were iritated by my anxiety and steroids im on for my intestines. mix that with the rum i was drinking and i throw up a ton of blood.
also today i woke up to jason telling me i have a fever. i have a sinus issue which made me feel like shit all day.


there, updated

No comments: